Online recharges for mobiles have gained momentum as many new websites have been started solely for this purpose.One such service from the ever popular Sulekha.com is their online recharge facility for prepaid mobiles in India.
As an introductory offer, they are currently offering extra talktime on recharges of any amount .The best of all is – it is now available for all mobile networks such as Airtel, Aircel, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Uninor, MTS, Videocon, Reliance, etc.,
You get to save Rs.6 on all online recharges made through Sulekha.When you do an online recharge/topup for Rs.14, you get talkvalue of Rs.20.More options for higher recharges are also available:
- Pay Rs.24 & get Rs.12 talkvalue
- Recharge online for Rs.44 & get Rs.50
- Pay just Rs.94 for Rs.100 recharge
Steps to recharge online
1) Visit the online mobile recharge website here
2) Enter your 10 digit number for the website to detect your network automatically
3) Choose the amount to topup
4) Click on Proceed to make payment via Netbanking/Debit (ATM)/ Credit cards
Incase the mobile recharge doesn’t happen due to some reasons, your amount will be refunded within 3 to 4 working days.